Use the tutorial below for guidance in accessing Go PLAY Activity Card™ webpages. Note: There’s a unique QR code for each Card, but only one passcode for a set.
Screenshots during QR Reading process:
Remember: You must first install a QR Reader on your mobile phone (see i-nigma.com for free QR reader)
1. Open app
2. Align square over QR code on Card
3. The app converts the QR code into a URL
4. QR Reader gets you to the dedicated webpage* associated with that Card
5. Scroll up, if needed, to input the passcode for that set of Go PLAY Activity Cards.
NOTE: Each set has a unique passcode.
* Note the URL, if you’d prefer to use a laptop or desk computer rather than mobile phone just type in the URL. You’ll still need add the passcode once there.